OneStart business centre offers professional and affordable company secretarial services
( OneStart Secretaries Limited Trust or Company Service Provider Licence: TC002848) . We have a variety of programs to suit the needs of different clients, and you can also enjoy different secretarial services in a single fee-based service, including filing annual returns, updating business registration certificates and Change the company name, etc. to ensure that it meets your needs.
Under the laws of Hong Kong, each company must appoint at least one company secretary.
The company secretary is a statutory position in the modern corporate system. Its duties are to arrange meetings, prepare meeting minutes, submit statutory files to government departments, and ensure that the company meets statutory requirements
The company secretary covers the following areas:
- Submit annual returns, business registration certificates and other required forms to the Companies Registry on a regular basis
- Formulate the company's internal meeting minutes and resolutions based on the meeting information provided by the company's directors/shareholders
- Printing company shares to company shareholders
- Update company record book
- Prepare annual general meeting
- Prepare Significant Controllers Register (SCR)
Company Secretary Service Package
(only applicable of renewal)
(only applicable of renewal)
^Only 5 changes are allowed. Extra charges will be charged if the limit is exceeded.
- Business Registration Certificate HK$2,150
- Annual return HK$105
If the customer has overpaid or underpaid, OneStart will arrange a refund or request for the difference to be paid according to the fee set by the government department at the time.
Tel: 3575 6888
Company Secretary Documents required
For customers who have established a companyand applying for company secretarial services, please provide the following documents:
- Business registration certificate (copy)(BR)
- Company certificate (copy)
- Incorporation form (copy) (NNC1)
- Articles of Association (copy) (AA)
- Copies of ID cards of all members
- Proof of English address (within 3 months of application date)
- Annual return (copy) (NAR1) (if need)
If you are looking for company formation service, please check out our Company Formation Package.
Significant Controller Register (SCR)
The government stipulates that companies established in Hong Kong must identify persons who have significant control rights (significant controllers) and keep a register of significant controllers for inspection by law enforcement officers upon request. At the same time, each company must appoint a person as its representative to provide assistance to law enforcement officers in answering matters related to the important controller register.
The revised part will take effect from March 1, 2018, and relevant departments have the opportunity to conduct random checks on each company at any time.
According to 9.1.1 of the "Guidelines for Companies to Keep a Register of Significant Controllers", failure to perform the above responsibilities is a criminal offence. The company and each responsible person may be fined at level 4 (ie $25,000). If the situation is applicable, a fine of $700 will be imposed every day.
OneStart can help to keep the Register of Significant Controllers
Service fee as below：
Significant Controllers Register Keeping - HK$500/year
Representative of Keeping Significant Controllers Register - HK$800/year
*For joining both services above, can enjoy a special price HK$1100/year(original price HK$1300/year)!
Company Secretary Special Package Offer
Virtual Office Address + Company Secretary BASIC Service Package
Address choice: Lai Chi Kok, Central, Causeway Bay, Mong Kok, Kwun Tong
Special Offer: HK$2,000/year
* Clients purchasing the above package could redeem Dynamic Electric Display service by HK$240 (original price HK$480).
*Only available for new clients.