OneStart Business Centre - Global Trade mark / HK Trade mark registration
A trademark is a sign that distinguishes the goods and services of one trader from the others. Reputation and brand image are intangible asset of an enterprise. Anyone sells, imports exports and/or makes products affixed registered trademark without the authorization of the trademark owner would result in trademark infringement.
Contact us for more details：(852) 3575 6888 / firstname.lastname@example.org /【CLICK HERE】WhatsApp Us!
Importance of Trademark Registration
- Intangible asset for a trademark owner
- ®/™ symbol would be designated for a registered trademark, which increases brand value and profit
- Exclusive right for the trademark owner to use the trademark and license a third party to use the trademark for licensing fee
- Trademark registration classification and required information
- Applicant's name and address
- ID card/passport (individual application) OR Certificate of Incorporation (Company application)
- Applicant nationality or company registration location
- The pattern of the registered trademark (which color must be specified in the trademark)
- Trademark registration category and product/service details
- In some countries, the Authorization Letter is a written by Notary Public Attorney (POA Letter) is required.
- Hong Kong
- United States
- South Korea